Project #1: Christmas Tree Card
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
DSP: graduated sizes of various green designer series paper 3", 2 1/2", 2", 1 1/2" squares
Big Shot: Embossing Folder of your choice, Labels Collection Framelits
Ink: Soft Suede
- Fold in half (Hot Dog Fold)
- Open the square back up
- Turn the opposite direction and fold in half again (Hot Dog)
- Open square up again and fold opposite corner to opposite corner (Taco Fold)
- Open square again and turn paper and fold opposite corner to corner (Taco Fold)
- Fold paper in half again (hot dog) with the print on the outside and push in the sides to create a triangle like a pyramid.
- Final step: Take the top corner layer and fold to the center seam of your triangle. Repeat on the other side.
Card Stock: Real Red Coredinations, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: any with Real Red
Stamp Set: Christmas Messages
Ink: Craft White, white embossing powder
Tools: Heat Tool, tray, embossing buddy, Sanding System
Big Shot: Circle Card Thinlit Die 133480, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
Punch: 2 1/2" circle
To Order Now, click here. Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your order.
Thanks for stoppin' by today!